Last Week Results!
Related PEGAPCDS80V1_2020 Questions & Answers
- What is a taxonomy?
- The Prediction Studio portal supports the creation of two distinct types of predictive Scoring models are used to__________________.
- You are a company with a new and unique product, and you want to offer it to the right customer. Given the scenario, which rule type should you use?
- What type of text analysis does the text analyzer perform?
- What are two results of an Adaptive Model? (Choose Two)
- To enable an assessment of its reliability, the Adaptive Model produces three outputs: Propensity. Performance and Evidence.
- The implementation of Next-Best-Action must involve
- Which two factors do you inspect to assess the general health of the adaptive models in Prediction Studio? (Choose Two.)
- The process of importing a third-party predictive model into Pega is_____________’
- A Scoring Model allows you to differentiate between
- The Filter component is used to filter________________,
- Whatis the most accurate description of proactive retention?
- In a Prioritize component, the best action can be determined based on the value of
- In a decision strategy, to import actions you use a(n)_____________________.
- Which property is automatically recomputed for each decision component?