Last Week Results!
Related RC0-501 Questions & Answers
- A company hires a consulting firm to crawl its Active Directory network with a non-domain account looking for unpatched systems. Actively taking control of systems is out of scope, as is the creation of new administrator accounts. For which of the following is the company hiring the consulting firm?
- Despite having implemented password policies, users continue to set the same weak passwords and reuse old passwords. Which of the following technical controls would help prevent these policy violations? (Select two.)
- An administrator is replacing a wireless router. The configuration of the old wireless router was not documented before it stopped functioning. The equipment connecting to the wireless network uses older legacy equipment that was manufactured prior to the release of the 802.11i standard. Which of the following configuration options should the administrator select for the new wireless router?
- Which of the following threat actors is MOST likely to steal a company’s proprietary information to gain a market edge and reduce time to market?
- Given this output, which of the following can be concluded?
- Which of the following characteristics differentiate a rainbow table attack from a brute force attack? (Select two.)
- Which of the following forms of authentication are being used?
- An organization wishes to provide better security for its name resolution services. Which of the following technologies BEST supports the deployment of DNSSEC at the organization?
- A network administrator wants to implement a method of securing internal routing. Which of the following should the administrator implement?
- A company is terminating an employee for misbehavior. Which of the following steps is MOST important in the process of disengagement from this employee?
- A company has a data system with definitions for “Private” and “Public”. The company’s security policy outlines how data should be protected based on type. The company recently added the data type “Proprietary”. Which of the following is the MOST likely reason the company added this data type?
- Which of the following commands should be used?
- A security consultant discovers that an organization is using the PCL protocol to print documents, utilizing the default driver and print settings. Which of the following is the MOST likely risk in this situation?
- Which of the following is an important step to take BEFORE moving any installation packages from a test environment to production?
- Multiple organizations operating in the same vertical wants to provide seamless wireless access for their employees as they visit the other organizations. Which of the following should be implemented if all the organizations use the native 802.1x client on their mobile devices?