Last Week Results!
Related RCDD-002 Questions & Answers
- A reasonable approximation for the signal speed in 100 ohm balanced twisted pair cable is__________, where c is the velocity of light in free space.
- All entrance conduits should be equipped with a plastic or nylon line with a MINIMUM test rating of _________ pulling tension.
- When installing underground entrances, no more than ________ 90-degree bends should be included between pulling points.
- Which one of the following is NOT an advantage of direct-buried cable?
- What is the MINIMUM number of outside building terminal pedestals required to serve a single story office, or office warehouse structure that has ten 18.3 m x 24 m (60 ft x 80 ft) units and the total building length is 183 m (600 ft)?
- What does this international symbol stands for?
- You have been asked to spec the physical security requirements related to the protection of assets for a new data center. The most common potential for damage categories you have considered include temperature, gases, organisms and projectiles.
- Which type of protection for electrical power stations provide isolation against a rise in potential of station ground and also provide drainage protection against longitudinally-induced voltages?
- When a building is not on the property line, the building owner should provide a MINIMUM of ________ conduits from a point inside the building, to the property line or easement for entrance facilities.
- If you are working on a physical security plan for a data center and focusing on building and access control, what layer of the plan would this relate to?
- How many can be served by the existing system?
- Which of the following is an alarm management output system?
- What type of redundancy provides two additional units, modules, paths, or systems in addition to the MINIMUM required to satisfy the base requirement.
- Using the standard track width of 1435 mm (4 ft 8.5 in), what is the length of the rigid steel conduit required to facilitate the crossing?
- Two sinusoidal signals have the same amplitude (A) and the same frequency (f). They differ in phase by 180 degrees.