Last Week Results!
Related SIAMF Questions & Answers
- Which process records and manages service issues that are interrupting the availability of a service?
- In the SIAM structure that uses a lead supplier as the service integrator, who has the contractual relationship with the external service providers?
- What is an activity of the Discovery and Strategy Stage of the SIAM roadmap?
- What is one of the activities of the Plan and Build Stage of the SIAM roadmap?
- An important DevOps concept is the incremental of new functionality, followed by user feedback before the next increment. In a SIAM ecosystem, what should be put in place specifically to support this DevOps concept?
- A service provider wants to deploy a change that will affect the end-to-end service. Who is responsible for confirming that the change has been evaluated for risk?
- What is the challenge of a legacy contract not being fit for purpose?
- In which stage of the SIAM roadmap should an organization start to create their business case for SIAM?
- Which process ensures that service performance meets agreed requirements?
- Which set of common process considerations includes understanding how compliance and assurance will be managed?
- What is an objective of the Discovery and Strategy stage of the SIAM roadmap?
- What driver is related to service satisfaction?
- What is an objective of the Run and Improve stage of the SIAM roadmap?
- What is an activity of the Run and Improve stage of the SIAM roadmap?
- What is a disadvantage of the hybrid service integrator structure?