Last Week Results!
Related VCS-260 Questions & Answers
- Which two actions must an administrator take to upgrade an application under cluster control? (Choose two.)
- Which utility is used to configure the container resource when configuring application monitoring within a Docker container?
- When is the resstatechange trigger unable to detect a resource state transition?
- Which command can the administrator run to prevent VCS from responding to the intentional Oracle database shutdown?
- What happens to the service groups if connectivity between one of the nodes and the coordination point servers is lost?
- Which requirement must be met to place the application under high availability control?
- What is the result?
- Which two tasks are performed by the Veritas Cluster Server DiskGroup agent? (Choose two.)
- Which type of dependency is this?
- Which command allows an administrator to halt the cluster without affecting any of the running services in an active Veritas Cluster Server environment?
- Which file will be used by the cluster at startup to determine the number of nodes required to form a cluster?
- Which command should the administrator run to recover from the failure?
- Which command should the administrator use to modify the debug level?
- What is the role of the AWSIP agent in an Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud environment?
- What is the expected behavior when the mnt2 resource fails?