Last Week Results!
Related VMCE_V9 Questions & Answers
- Which job statistics index can be used to identify the slowest component of the data path of a backup job?
- Cloud Connect tenants can perform which of the following operations? (Choose three.)
- Which backup method will always produce a full backup as the most recent restore point?
- When is the full backup created in a backup copy job for each GFS retention point?
- Veeam Backup & Replication establishes the stabilization point during SureBackup verification according to which of the following algorithms? (Choose three.)
- In Veeam Backup & Replication, encryption can be enabled at rest for following: (Choose three.)
- Which Veeam backup & Replication functionality allows a VM to be powered on a directly from a backup file?
- During SureBackup verification, a backed up VMware vSphere VM image remains in a read-only state. All changes that take place while the VM is running are written to redo log files that are stored ______________________. When the recovery verification process is complete, the redo logs are removed.
- What is the stabilization point in a SureBackup job?
- Which of the following objectives is achieved by adding additional proxy servers, in conjunction with parallel processing? (choose the 2 appropriate options)
- Which of the following built-in predefined tests can be performed to verify a VM replica started in a Virtual Lab? (Choose the 3 appropriate options)
- Which of the following statements regarding encryption in Veeam Backup & Replication are true? (Choose three.)
- Match each Veeam ONE component with the correct description of its functions
- Which procedure is an option to finalize replica failback?
- Which backup method is described below? “After a full VM backup is created, subsequent backups are incremental. Only data blocks that have changed since the last job run are backed up. All the changes are injected into the created .vbk file to rebuild it to the most recent state of a VM.”