Save 25% with Coupon Code "pdfprep"
Architecting a Citrix Networking Solution
Premium Q&As: 152
Last update: August 04, 2022
Last Week Results!
Related 1Y0-440 Questions & Answers
- Which SAML IDP action will meet the design requirements?
- For which three reasons should a Citrix Architect perform a capabilities assessment when designing and deploying a new NetScaler in an existing environment? (Choose three.)
- Which business driver should be prioritized based on the customer’s requirement?
- Which SNMP trap will trigger the configuration file backup?
- Which two design decisions are incorrect based on these requirements?
- Which configuration should the architect make to meet these requirements?
- In which phase of the Citrix Methodology will the architect define this?
- What can help a Citrix Architect prepare to discuss time scales and resource requirements?
- Which process should the architect utilize to ensure that the deployment of MPX 11500 devices are optimized and that it is correct, before deploying the devices in production?
- A Citrix Architect can execute a configuration job using a DeployMasterConfiguration template on a NetScaler_________deployed_________. (Choose the correct option to complete sentence.)
- Which step does a Citrix Architect need to ensure during the Define phase when following the Citrix Methodology?
- What is causing this issue?
- Which action should the architect take to ensure that cookies are shared between the browser and non-browser applications?
- What should the architect change in the SAML action to resolve this issue?
- Which design decision must the architect make to meet the design requirements above?