Last Week Results!
Related 250-430 Questions & Answers
- Which is the default TCP port for HTTP?
- What can proxy servers do? (Choose three.)
- Which services are included in the Intelligence Services Advanced Bundle?
- If you have configured continuous uploading of access logs and the ProxySG is unable to reach the upload destination, what happens to the log entries?
- From the connection information section of a policy trace, you can see:
- When will a policy trace report a rule processing result of “N/A”?
- By default, HTTP traffic that is logged is recorded to which log facility?
- In which type of physical deployment does a ProxySG have potential visibility to all traffic through the use of a device such as a WCCP-capable router or a Layer 4 switch?
- How does the Management Console perform commands on the ProxySG?
- Why is Kerberos performance better than NTLM?
- A newly-shipped physical ProxySG contains what type of license?
- Which of the following is not a VPM trigger object?
- What client-side technology does the Management Console use?
- In an explicit ProxySG deployment, the TCP packet sent from the client to the ProxySG contains what value as the destination IP address?
- Which Symantec product is best suited for simultaneously administering a large number of ProxySG appliances?