Last Week Results!
Related 300-360 Questions & Answers
- Which action can the engineer take to most accurately calibrate the size of the floor plan in Air Magnet?
- Which three pieces of equipment should be included?
- Which three components are recommended to complete the survey?
- What command will display the multicast traffic source as well as the incoming interface?
- What is the coverage area from the AP if the environment and other factors are not taken into consideration?
- Which list of characteristics must all controllers in a mobility group have in common based on best practices?
- Which option describes how the engineer should address this restriction?
- Which information should the engineer refer to when determining where APs can be installed?
- Which type of information should be included in an installation report?
- Which of the following is a requirement for the design?
- When designing and deploying an outdoor mesh network, what is the appropriate RF cell overlap?
- What is the reason for getting 3×3 MIMO instead of 4×4?
- What two factors could cause a post-deployment audit to show a high retransmission rate for the WLAN? (Choose two.)
- What three configuration changes will be most effective to improve performance?
- Which setting needs to be changed on Prime Infrastructure Planning Tool in order to predict the amount of access points the customer needs to service the new floor?