Last Week Results!
Related 300-365 Questions & Answers
- A network engineer is configuring QoS and sees a DSCP value of 40. To which CoS value will this be mapped?
- What three items should the administrator check next to troubleshoot the issue?
- Under which tab in the RF profiles configuration can the engineer find the settings to tune the channel width for a group of APs?
- Which two WLAN configurations are required for these wireless clients to connect properly?
- By default, how long does a Mobility Services Engine wait for an echo response from a Wireless LAN Controller before declaring the neighbor dead?
- Which of the following is not a Cisco RF fingerprinting key advantage over Location Tracking?
- What are two functions of the RAP in a mesh network? (Choose two.)
- Drag the QoS values from the left and drop them in the correct descending order of priority on the right
- Which two configurations fulfil requirement?
- On which AP radio or radios is Cisco WGB association supported?
- Which typical operating mode must the engineer plan on for normal operations?
- How many image transfers between the WLC and APs will occur?
- What configuration issue is most likely contributing to the problem?
- Which FlexConnect state should be used in this scenario?
- What happens to the client roaming?