Last Week Results!
Related 500-240 Questions & Answers
- What are three purposes of partitioning the backhaul network into independent IGP domains? (Choose three.)
- Which two commands can you issue on an ASR920 router to view the status of a pseudowire? (Choose two.)
- Which technology uses two or three antennas to receive (input) the signal and two or three radios to transmit (output), plus special signal processing to improve range, reliability, and throughput.
- Which type of backhaul network does the Cisco Unified RAN Backhaul use?
- In how many seconds, after a failure of the primary or active paths when BGP Fast Reroutes enables alternate paths?
- If you partitioned the aggregation and RAN network layers into independent and insolated IGP domains, what will it do?
- What type of PW is the CESoPSN?
- High availability at the transport network layer is provided through the combination of what three technologies? (Choose three.)
- Match each device series on the left with its placement in a MBH network on the right. (Not all options will be used)
- What is the primary reason for assigning role-based communities to routes advertised by different nodes?