Save 25% with Coupon Code "pdfprep"
American Council on Exercise (ACE) Personal Traniner (PT)
Premium Q&As: 274
Last update: August 12, 2022
Last Week Results!
Related ACE Personal Trainer Questions & Answers
- Which motion is the MOST significant safety concern during the performance of a squat thrust?
- After completing a fitness evaluation for one of your clients, you leave it In an office tray for the head trainer to review.
- Which exercise is MOST effective for strengthening the pectoralis major muscle group?
- Which of the following blood pressure readings is considered normal?
- This is an example of which of the following?
- Which of the following is the MOST appropriate course of action?
- What muscles comprise the quadriceps muscle group?
- What action should the personal trainer take to address Louise’s concern?
- What would be the MOST appropriate kinesthetic cue for the client performing this exercise?
- After four weeks of program participation, a client’s motivation is starting to decrease.
- What condition could be attributing to this position?
- Which of the following resistance training recommendations would be appropriate initially for a client who has cardiovascular disease?
- If a client on beta-blockers has been cleared to participate in an exercise program, what effect will the drug have on his or her heart rate and blood pressure during exercise?
- After programming-a moderate to high intensity exercise program for a new 38-year-old client, the ACE certified Personal Trainer learns they have been doubling each workout at each session, exceeding your initial suggestions.
- Bulimia nervosa is a disorder BEST characterized by: