Save 25% with Coupon Code "pdfprep"
Risk Based Inspection Professional
Premium Q&As: 140
Last update: September 08, 2023
Last Week Results!
Related API-580 Questions & Answers
- Effective inspection program can be derived for RBI from
- Act of mitigating a known risk to a lower level of risk.
- The following are the risks identified by rbi assessment that may be managed by actions other than inspection. Except one
- A Rbi analysis shares many of the techniques and data requirements with a____________.
- Consequence is always………….For safety aspects
- CORRECT TEXT
- Damage mechanisms where deterioration rates are immeasurable or unknown are
- Probability side of the risk equation is normally managed by
- Toxic releases in rbi are only addressed when they affect
- Is not a substitute for a process hazards analysis (pha) or hazop
- The programme that focused on maintaining the mechanical integrity of pressure equipment items and minimizing the risk of loss of containment due to deterioration
- Following are some of the recognized risks which cannot be managed by inspection alone except one
- Systematic use of information to identify sources and to estimate the risk
- Fora typical inspection program, if excessive inspectionis applied then,
- _____________Depict ways in which the system failures rep- resented in the event trees can occur.