Last Week Results!
Related C9510-418 Questions & Answers
- What is the purpose of administrative roles?
- What is one directory tree structure that indicates a successful installation of the product files?
- How can an administrator deploy or update an EAR, JAR, WAR, or SAR file to an application server or cluster in a development environment?
- Through what protocol can a Java client directly access EJBs running on an application server?
- Which two IBM WebSphere Application Server components should administrators consider when planning for a high availability environment? (Choose two.)
- Which statement describes the capabilities of the deployment manager?
- Which tool can be used to fix this issue?
- Assuming there are no custom properties defined in current plugin-cfg.xml file, what should be done before running the GenPluginCfg command?
- To ensure that all web traffic is secure from the client to the application server, which two layers have to be configured for SSL? (Choose two.)
- Which of the following is a valid step in the process to update a single file in a deployed enterprise application using the monitored directory?
- What is needed on order to integrate IBM WebSphere Application Serve security and third-party security servers?
- Which is true statement regarding High Performance Extensible Logging (HPEL)?
- When installing applications to IBM WebSphere Application Server, what is one important difference between RAR files and SAR, WAR, EAR, and JAR files?
- How can the resource consumption issue be resolved?
- Which is true statement regarding the Administrative security role and its purpose?