Last Week Results!
Related C9530-001 Questions & Answers
- What step needs to be taken after importing the project?
- What is the first step in creating an IBM Integration Bus (IIB) based pattern?
- What policy has the developer created?
- Which statement regarding the invoking of stored procedures is true?
- What command is used to display this information?
- Which command must the developer use before deploying the message flow?
- How can WebSphere Service Registry & Repository (WSRR) information be pre-loaded into the IBM Integration BUS (IIB) cache before sending any messages to the message flow?
- When message flow processing has paused at a breakpoint in the message flow, which of the following is true for the Flow Debugger?
- What can the DatabaseInput node be configured to do?
- An Integration Server contains a shared library with a common error handling routine. The shared library is redeployed with an updated error handling routine with some new logging. When will the applications that use the shared library start using the updated routine?
- While developing a REST API what node should a developer use to receive messages?
- What could the developer do to see 20 events fired in the next run with same batch of messages?
- How can the Eclipse error logs in the Toolkit be viewed?
- Which protocol for security is not supported by IBM Integration Bus?
- Which statement about the Cloned node is true?