Last Week Results!
Related C_TS413_1809 Questions & Answers
- What is the highest-level element of all the organizational units? It corresponds to a corporate group with several subsidiaries.
- What is entered by a requester? The maintenance order is created referring to the maintenance notification by the planner.
- You create a maintenance order with header-based costing. At which level can the planner display the expected costs? (Choose two.)
- What is used by workers as an entry sheet for their work times?
- What can also be subdivided into plant sections based on responsibility for production?
- Which steps can the technician perform when processing a malfunction report?
- What is set by default?
- What can be started within an order or from the list editing function for Orders?
- What is often only implemented after other components, such as Financial Accounting (FI), Controlling (CO), or Materials Management (MM) have been implemented?
- Which of the following is true about SAP Work Manager? (Choose three.)
- Inspections and repair work requiring the shutdown of an entire asset is performed at regular intervals can be handled using __________.
- What is a document that gives a complete overview of the order for the person executing the maintenance work?
- The material availability list shows __________.
- What is created by using the structure indicator?
- What does the planner use to trigger the procurement of external services from a maintenance order?