Last Week Results!
Related CBAF-001 Questions & Answers
- Which of the following are MOST likely to be the Actors in a CATWOE analysis?
- Which of the following statements about business activity models (BAM) is correct?
- Which of the following is an advantage to the host organization of using an internal consultant to conduct a business analysis project?
- Which of the following investigation techniques involves following a user for one or two days in order to find out what a particular job entails?
- Which of the following is Mike Berry an example of?
- What does the M stand for in MoSCoW?
- It has been suggested that five clerical posts can be abolished when a new computer system is implemented. Under which category of costs or benefits will this be recorded?
- When should benefits realization be carried out?
- What would this be classified as in a cost-benefit analysis?
- Which of the following techniques can be used to pull together the results of an analysis of the external and internal business environment of an organization?
- When is the self-esteem of individuals affected by a change process usually at its lowest?
- Which of the following terms may be used to describe the attitude of a stakeholder who is NOT in favour of the project but is probably not actively opposed to it?
- Which of the following describes this investigation technique?
- Which stage in the waterfall model is considered as several separate stages in the V model?
- What is the business analyst doing when he or she compares the BAM with the current business situation?