Last Week Results!
Related CPEH-001 Questions & Answers
- Which of the following is designed to verify and authenticate individuals taking part in a data exchange within an enterprise?
- What would Yancey be considered?
- Which type of sniffing technique is generally referred as MiTM attack?
- When tuning security alerts, what is the best approach?
- Which rule would best fit this requirement?
- Which of the following attacks exploits web age vulnerabilities that allow an attacker to force an unsuspecting user’s browser to send malicious requests they did not intend?
- What is the issue here?
- A pen tester is configuring a Windows laptop for a test. In setting up Wireshark, what river and library are required to allow the NIC to work in promiscuous mode?
- Which of the following provides a security professional with most information about the system’s security posture?
- What is the purpose of DNS AAAA record?
- Which of the following class of hacker refers to an individual who works both offensively and defensively at various times?
- You need a tool that can do network intrusion prevention and intrusion detection, function as a network sniffer, and record network activity, what tool would you most likely select?
- Identify the correct terminology that defines the above statement.
- Which of the following cryptography attack is an understatement for the extraction of cryptographic secrets (e.g. the password to an encrypted file) from a person by a coercion or torture?
- What is the recommended architecture in terms of server placement?