Save 25% with Coupon Code "pdfprep"
Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
Premium Q&As: 161
Last update: September 06, 2023
Last Week Results!
Related CFE Questions & Answers
- Bid-rigging scheme occurs when:
- SIMULATION __________ means that traditional bribery statutes proscribe only payments made to influence the decisions of government agents or employees.
- In which of the following process, all bidders are legally supposed to be placed on the same plane of equality, bidding on the same terms and conditions?
- The more power a person has over the bidding process, the more likely the person can influence the selection of a supplier.
- Which of the following method is NOT used to detect conflicts of interest?
- Another way to eliminate competition in the solicitation phase of the selection process is to:
- A special scheme in which employees know their employer is seeking to purchase a certain asset and take advantage of the situation by purchasing the asset themselves is:
- A shell company scheme in which actual goods or services are sold to the victim company is known as:
- Which of the following offender types in which people who take the money and run away?
- __________ can be defined as conduct detrimental to the organization and to the employee.
- The act of an official or fiduciary person who unlawfully and wrongfully uses his station or character to procure some benefit, contrary to duty and rights of others is called:
- One reason employees might be hesitant to use PO boxes in shell company schemes is that some businesses are specially vary of sending checks to vendors that have street addresses only.
- According to a survey, in principal perpetrator, males in a majority of cases, accounting for ___ percent of frauds versus ___ percent in which a female was the primary culprit.
- When a victim company purchases unnecessary goods or services from a supplier at the direction of the corrupt employee, this results in:
- A person is said to be in ________ act, when the business which he transacts, or the money or property which he handles, is not for his own benefit, but for another person: