Save 25% with Coupon Code "pdfprep"
Chartered Trust & Estate Planner® (CTEP®) Certification Examination
Premium Q&As: 472
Last update: September 09, 2023
Last Week Results!
Related CTEP Questions & Answers
- Tax rate on foreign sourced income in Singapore is ____ to _______ subject to conditions.
- Registration of a Will ___________________ in India.
- Where a transfer of value is from a UK-domiciled spouse to a non-UK domiciled spouse, then the exempt transfer is limited to ____________
- There are__________ methods of Business valuation.Out of these methods,___________ method applies discount rate to determine the valuation of the business.
- In case where the Filling Status is single, phase-out begin range is ____________ (as in 2013).
- There are _____________ types of Amortized Loans.
- Mr. Nitin wants to know the value of estate (before taxation) as on 1st January 2013.
- Estate tax is also called ________
- Which of the following statement(s) about FDAP Income is/are correct?
- As per Payment of Gratuity Act, Gratuity shall be payable to an employee after he has rendered continuous service for not less than __________
- You are an Estate Planner. As part of the Estate Planning process, you require the client to fill up ‘Estate Planning Checklist and Data Gathering form’. The client calls you to understand what are Schedule A and Schedule C attached to the form.You explain to him/her that Schedule A is for _______ and Schedule C is for__________
- There are generally________ types of Private Foundations. Out of these, in ____________ arrangement, the donor has no direct participation in any charitable work.
- Which of the following is/are objective(s) of Probate process?
- While preparing a Will, the person who is making the Will must declare ________ that he is making the Will in his full senses and free from any kind of pressure. Once the testator completes writing the Will, he must the sign the Will very carefully in presence of at least __________independent witnesses.
- You are an Estate Planner. A client asks you to explain him the process of Probate. You explain him that Probate is one of the ways to pass ownership of estate property to a decedent’s survivors. The client further asks you to outline the various steps of Probate.