Last Week Results!
Related GLO_CWM_LVL_1 Questions & Answers
- What would be her corpus at the time of retirement? What is the fixed amount she can withdraw at the beginning of each year, until age 80, in case she wishes to exhaust the whole corpus?
- Purpose of budget is ____________
- ……………………is a gift in the form of a single transfer to the same person of several things of which one is and the others are not burdened by an obligation, the done can take nothing by the gift unless he accepts if fully.
- R acquired a property by way of gift from his father in the previous year 1991-92 when its FMV was Rs. 3 lakh. The father had acquired the property in the previous year 1983-84 for Rs. 2 lakh. This property was introduced as capital contribution to a partnership firm in which R became a partner on 10/06/2011. The market value of the asset as on 10/06/2011 was 10 lakh, but it was recorded in the books of account of the firm at Rs. 8 lakh. Compute the capital gain chargeable in the hands of R.
- The gap between Government’s total expenditure and its total receipts (excluding borrowing) is known as:
- Equity Financing
- Rs. 1.50 lakh settled on a trust for the benefit of Akash and Bina for life. They share the income in proportion of 3:2.Their ages on valuation date are 20 years and 16 years. The average annual income for the last three years on the valuation date is Rs. 15,000/-.
- Hedging with commodity futures
- The market risk premium is defined as ___________
- Find the Human Life Value for a person who is 30 years old. He wishes to retire at age of 60. Interest rate is expected to be 12%. He spends Rs. 60000 on his personal clothing and Rs. 40,000 on his conveyance. He has paid Rs. 65000 as tax for the year. His gross annual income is Rs. 5 lakhs.
- Wages for the purpose of gratuity payment as per the Act means
- Possession of the mortgaged property is not delivered to the mortgage in ……………
- What effect will adding the new stock have on standard of the revised portfolio?
- What is the intrinsic value of MAGADH ’s share if the investors’ required rate of return is 15 percent?
- Loss of a closely held company cannot be carried and set off unless on the last day of the previous year in which the loss was incurred and as on the last day of the previous year in which such loss is set off, at least: