Last Week Results!
Related H11-861-ENU Questions & Answers
- MCUs assigned to the same service area must share a prefix. ()
- The Fault Diagnosis Methods of huawei videoconferencing system are: Paving the way, Tracking clues, Incremental analysis, Bold but cautious, Passing down experience. ( )
- One conference allows for up to () groups of continuous presence.
- Current video communication mainly uses the 4:2:0 sampling. ( )
- NAT works at the ().
- The recoded files can be downloaded and played locally in () format.
- An MCU belongs to one service areas. A service area can have multiple MCUs. ( )
- In RTCP packet, Sender report (SR) used for transmission and reception statistics from sending gateways. ( )
- In Multi-channel Cascading, the prioritie at using the multiple channels is ().
- In Videoconferencing room the reason Why the illuminance cannot be too low is because the camera generates significant white noises under low illuminance using CCD or CMOS. ( )
- Over an H.460 network, private video terminals connect to () in the SETUP phase,
- Via, From, To, Call-ID, Cseq, the previous five header fields must be contained in every SIP message. ()
- In H.323 protocol, opening the logical channel follows the rule of "who want to transmit, who open it". ()
- MCU Video Firewall Mode has advantages, but it also has limitation, such as (). (Select 3 answers)
- Multicast allows one or multiple senders (multicast sources) to send one data packet to multiple receivers at a time. ( )