Last Week Results!
Related H13-622-ENU Questions & Answers
- In which scenario, Huawei OceanStor 9000 does not start load balancing?
- Which functions are provided by InfoAllocator for OceanStor 9000 administrators? (Multiple Choice)
- Which of the following challenges is not faced by big data analysis?
- On Huawei OceanStor 9000, if access requests are not evenly allocated to nodes, a user can adjust zones. After that, the user must unmount shared directories from clients and remount directories based on allocated domain names.
- Which are application scenarios of the InfoReplicator feature provided by Huawei OceanStor 9000? (Multiple Choice)
- In Huawei OceanStor 9000, a file pool is a collection of files that have specific characteristics. A file pool policy defines rules for storing a file pool in a node pool.
- Which subsystem is used for file storage?
- Which of the following are the possible causes of this fault?
- In the InfoEqualizer feature provided by Huawei OceanStor 9000, a zone is a collection of nodes. Different zones are isolated and provide different services. Nodes in a zone have the same dynamic and static domain names as well as characteristics of automatic load balancing.
- The cloud storage system is a comprehensive storage system that features convergence, openness, and high flexibility. It supports pooling for hardware resources of different vendors and specifications and provides protocols and APIs required for the block, file, and object storage service.
- Users of object storage service (compatible with OpenStack Swift APIs) are managed and authenticated by the Keystone server. Registering, creating, and deleting an account must also be performed on the Keystone server.
- Which of the following is the most proper redundancy ratio?
- In OceanStor 9000 object storage, inter-node redundancy is implemented for metadata through mirroring. Each copy of metadata is independent and complete, improving metadata integrity and the performance of parallel access to metadata.
- CE6810-24S2Q-LI and CE6810-48S4Q-EI are stacked using high-speed cables to connect their high-speed Ethernet pore (for example, QSFP+ ports).
- Which of the following statements about block storage management is incorrect?