Last Week Results!
Related H12-723-ENU Questions & Answers
- Which of the following is wrong about account blacklist?
- The multi-level defense system is mainly embodied at the network level and system level. Which of the following options are used for security protection at the network level? (Multiple choices)
- The XMPP protocol has three roles: server, gateway and client. Corresponding to the free mobility solution, Agile Controller-Campus as the server, Huawei USG6000 firewall acts as the gateway, and the agile switch serves as the client.
- This fault may be caused by which reason?
- This phenomenon is caused by which of the following reasons?
- Mobile smart phone and tablet users establish IPSec encryption tunnel with AE through Any Office client. After passing authentication and compliance checks, they access enterprise services.
- Which of the following network security threats exists only on WLAN networks?
- When Agile Controller-Campus authenticates as RADIUS server, what is the port that needs to be configured on the admission control device?
- Which of the following authentication methods can be used for access?
- When the user use Any office for authentication, the authentication is passed. However, if the result of the security check shows that the antivirus software is not enabled, can the user access the network?
- Which of the following does not belong to the challenge of mobile office?
- When performing terminal admission control, which of the following are not include when use the authentication technology?
- Which of the following parameters must be configured on the switch in Portal authentication?
- The service will determine the access right and QoS policy according to 5W1H condition of user access. Which of the following statements is correct for 5W1H? (Multiple choices)
- When manage guest accounts, you need to create guest account policy and set account creation method. Which of the following descriptions is incorrect for account creation?