Last Week Results!
Related H31-311-ENU Questions & Answers
- When the working mode is 100 Mbit/s full duplex, which of the following flow control modes can be used?
- Which of the following statements about U2000 license is incorrect?
- Which of the following operations may interrupt NE services? (Multiple Choice)
- The rates of the SF64 and SL64 boards are both STM-64. Therefore, the two boards can be interconnected.
- Which of the following is not the advantage of WDM?
- According to the formula of "ODUk rate = 239/(239-k) x STM-N frame rate”, the ODU4 rate is equal to 239/235 x STM-N frame rate.
- When multiple users need to share the same VCTRUNK and use the same VLAN ID, the QinQ technology can be used.
- After the U2000 delivers configuration data to an NE, if the verification fails on the SCC board, the NE enters the installation state.
- The K1 and K2 bytes can transmit APS switching signaling, and can also indicate that the multiplex section signal fails.
- The clock unit can access an external clock source as the timing signal source of the system only through the external clock interface. In addition, it can output the processed clock and provide the clock source for other devices that require timing.
- If a network port that supports auto-negotiation is connected to a network port that does not support auto-negotiation, the half-duplex and full-duplex modes may be interconnected.
- The frame structure of ODU4 is four times that of ODU1.
- SES: There are 5% or more than 5% bit error blocks or at least one defect (OCI/AIS/LCK/IAE/LTC/TIM/PLM) within one second.
- The SNCP switching speed can be improved if you classify the SNCP services that have the same source, sink, or route into groups.
- In this case, which of the following is the subnet type of the ring protection?