Last Week Results!
Related H35-560-ENU Questions & Answers
- Which of the following is the LTE indoor coverage electromagnetic environment survey content? (Multiple choice)
- If the paging is triggered by the eNodeB due to the modification of the system message of a certain cell, then in which of the following ranges will the eNodeB send a paging?
- How many subcarriers does the 20M bandwidth LTE network contain?
- Which of the following is the main reason of interference in the FDD-LTE system? (Multiple choice)
- Which of the following is the MML command used to query the status of a cell?
- What are the principles to be followed when planning LTE neighboring areas? (Multiple choice)
- Which of the following is correct about the A3 event description?
- Which of the following is not included in the indoor survey of buildings?
- Which of the following intermodulation interferences has the largest interference?
- Which of the following ways can reduce the power consumption of LTE mobile phones? (Multiple choice)
- During the road test, it was found that the level of the A cell has reached -115dBm, but it cannot be switched to a neighboring area B. Which of the following reasons and processing methods are correct? (Multiple choice)
- What are the radio indicators that need to be focused on during the road test process? (Multiple choice)
- In the new two-way indoor sub-scenario, because LTE adopts MIMO characteristics, the uplink and downlink speed of the dual-channel subsystem is twice that of the single-channel subsystem.
- Which of the following handover transitions is caused by a configuration problem?
- There are 503 physical cell identifiers.