Last Week Results!
Related HPE0-S50 Questions & Answers
- What is preventing the integrator from adding the third frame?
- Which allows minimal downtime during the aggrade?
- How can a Synergy integrity increase the efficiency with a Synergy can be provisioned? (Select two.)
- Click the adapter associated with the fabric in which the customer should install the p542 controller
- A customer needs a Synergy solution configuration with 40GB uplinks that will connect to network equipment in a different rack Click and drag the cable type on the left to the corresponding distance between the frame and the network equipment on the right to meet the customer’s needs
- Which component must be redundant to meet the customer’s requirement?
- in a 3-frame HPE Synergy environment, how should a synergy integrator place the image Streamer modules to allow redundancy to all the management connections?
- Based on the Synergy configuration shown, what will be the outcome in the event of an end-of-row (EoR) switch failure?
- A customer has the following requirements for an HPE Synergy solution:
- A customer has a single frame with seven compute modules in bays 1-7. The customer has an HPE Synergy 12Gb SAS should Module in slot 1. The customer recently made a change require high availability for its storage.
- Refer to the exhibit
- What should a Synergy integrator do to meet the customer needs?
- What is the most efficient procedure the Synergy integrator should to extend the volume with minimum effect on the compute modules?
- What is the maximum number of SY 480 compute the integrator can install into this configuration?
- What is the maximum number of compute nodes that the customer’s fabric could support?