Last Week Results!
Related HPE6-A82 Questions & Answers
- What are the benefits of using guest serf-registration’?
- A client is attempting to authenticate using their Windows account with a bad password if the Remote Lab AD server is down for maintenance, what win be the expected result?
- What are two consequences of the Cache Timeout being set to 36000 seconds?
- What is the purpose of service rules in ClearPass? )
- When using Guest Authentication with MAC Caching service template, which statements are true? (Select two.)
- ClearPass receives fingerprinting profile data for a client device that is based on MAC OUl. NMAP. DHCP, and OnGuard Which fingerprint or fingerprints are used?
- What is an effect of the Cache Timeout setting on the authentication source settings for Active Directory?
- What is the significance of using the [Allow ALL MAC AUTH] as an Authentication Method for Guests?
- Which Authorization Source supports device profile enforcement?
- When should a role mapping policy be used in an 802.1x service with Active Directory as the authentication source?
- What is the benefit to installing a wild card certificate for captive portal authentication?
- Which two are required to add a Network Access Device (NAD) into ClearPass? (Select two.)
- What happens when a client successfully authenticates but does not match any Enforcement Policy rules?
- Aruba self-registration with sponsorship is a solution best applied to which type of network?
- Which statement is true?