Save 25% with Coupon Code "pdfprep"
IIBA Agile Analysis Certification
Premium Q&As: 85
Last update: August 22, 2023
Last Week Results!
Related IIBA-AAC Questions & Answers
- Which technique are they discussing?
- They decide to use the following to achieve this goal?
- At the Initiative Horizon, the solution owner using iterative planning principles decides to plan for a period of:
- After some debate the delivery team decides to use the product roadmap because it will help them:
- The team is prioritizing stories in the backlog and discussing the elements that result in a well-structured, actionable backlog.
- How can the team maintain understanding of the big picture without getting lost in the details?
- While discussing team norms, the team determines that within the Delivery Horizon, communication will be:
- When decomposing stories, the concept of “breadth before depth” signifies progressively breaking down:
- The team is expanding and refining customer scenarios as the solution components are being developed.
- The team decides a story is too big to do in one iteration. The correct technique to apply at this point is:
- During a backlog refinement meeting, the team uses the appropriate technique to focus discussion on backlog items and their:
- In situations where learning is frequent and fast-paced, and the product owner is reacting to the new information, the prioritization of solution components should be expected to:
- The team is considering which of several solution paths they should invest in. They are working only from conjecture and opinion, not data and facts.
- While using Kano Analysis to determine what features to include in the MVP, the delivery team decides to include characteristics which if omitted will cause intense dissatisfaction.
- When teams use relative estimating, an important outcome of this technique is: