Last Week Results!
Related JN0-102 Questions & Answers
- Which source of routing information is preferred by default?
- Which type of routes are held in Inet.0?
- You have configuration groups applied on your router.Which command would you use to see all components of the interface hierarchy?
- What represents the decimal equivalence of 10101100 00011111 11001001 11000101?
- Which two of the following items does a scheduler map associate with each other? (Choose two.)
- Which two statements are correct about the inet.0 routing table? (Choose two.)
- You suspect a duplicate MAC address on a subnet. You want to display the MAC, errors, and statistics of the ge-0/0/0 interface.Which command will accomplish this task?
- What are the contents of a scheduler?
- Where are files queued for transmission when using the configuration archive transfer-on-commit function?
- When is the BA Classifier engaged for identifying the forwarding class of traffic in a Juniper router?
- Which naming convention is used by Juniper Routers when archiving their configurations to a remote server?
- What is the default local location for syslog and trace files?
- Which statement is correct regarding exception traffic on Junos devices?
- You are configuring a firewall filter.Which "from" criterion would match only those packets destined for 10.10.10.1?
- Which command would correctly set a router’s date and time?