Last Week Results!
Related VCS-261 Questions & Answers
- Which log file should an administrator view to identify the InfoScale Storage commands that have been executed on a system?
- Which command consolidates and displays records of Veritas Volume Manager and Veritas File System?
- Which plex state indicates the snapshot is fully synchronized?
- Which command should an administrator use to clear the failing flag on a disk?
- What is the purpose of a Data Change Object (DCO)?
- How does an administrator create and mount a Veritas cluster file system?
- Which option should an administrator use with the vxsnap command to resynchronize a full-sized, space-optimized or linked break-off snapshot with the original volume?
- Which threshold should be met of the fsdedupadm command to perform an actual deduplication run?
- What is a benefit of Veritas Extension for Oracle Disk Manager (ODM) for Oracle databases that reside on Veritas file systems?
- What is the default caching mode of a VxFS cache area for a specified mount point?
- Which attribute is used to create more than two mirrors of a volume?
- Which two physical system resources are assigned to a specific site during the configuration of the site awareness feature? (Choose two.)
- Which daemon performs thin reclamation asynchronously?
- What is the default Dynamic Multi- Pathing path restoration policy?
- Which attribute determines the maximum file system size achievable when creating a file system?