Save 25% with Coupon Code "pdfprep"
LPI Linux Administrator – 101 (LPIC-1 101)
Premium Q&As: 243
Last update: August 06, 2022
Last Week Results!
Related 101-500 Questions & Answers
- Which command must be entered before exiting vi to save the current file as filea.txt?
- When removing a package, which of the following dpkg options will completely remove the files including configuration files?
- Which run levels should never be declared as the default run level when using SysV init? (Choose TWO correct answers.)
- What is contained on the EFI System Partition?
- Which of the following kernel parameters instructs the kernel to suppress most boot messages?
- To what environment variable will you assign or append a value if you need to tell the dynamic linker to look in a build directory for some of a program’s shared libraries?
- Which of the following files, located in a user’s home directory, contains the Bash history?
- What is the first program the Linux kernel starts at boot time when using System V init?
- CORRECT TEXT
- Which of the following commands displays the output of the foo command on the screen and also writes it to a file called /tmp/foodata?
- Which command would disconnect the users and allow you to safely execute maintenance tasks?
- What is true regarding the configuration of yum?
- Which of the following is correct when talking about mount points?
- How would a new file named c.txt be created with the same inode number as a.txt (Inode 525385)?
- Which of the following commands searches for packages owning the file /etc/debian_version?