Last Week Results!
Related 300-100 Questions & Answers
- OpenLDAP can be secured by which of these options? (Select THREE correct choices)
- Which of the following daemons are included in Samba 3? (Select THREE correct answers.)
- The ________ command, included with OpenLDAP, will generate password hashes suitable for use in slapd.conf. (Enter the command with no options or parameters)
- What is stored in the secrets.tdb database file?
- Which of the following parameters is used in the database on a slave server to direct clients that want to make changes to the OpenLDAP database to the master server?
- Which file stores the global Kerberos configuration needed for OpenLDAP integration with Active Directory and Kerberos? (Specify only the file name without any path.)
- The _____________ parameter in the smb.conf file will set hidden files in Linux to also be hidden in windows. (Please specify ONLY the parameter with no value assignment.)
- Which parameters can be used in smb.conf to set them manually?
- It is found that changes made to an OpenLDAP directory are no longer being replicated to the slave server at 192.168.0.3. Tests prove that the slave server is listening on the correct port and changes are being recorded properly to the replication log file. In which file would you find the replication errors?
- The log level parameter in smb.conf should normally not be set higher than 2 becausE.
- Which type of files will be stored inside the directory specified below?
- Which of the following Samba variables must be used to pass the machine name to the script specified in add machine script within a Samba configuration file?
- Which parameter in smb.conf forces Samba to use only ASCII?
- Which type of message should be sent to a Samba daemon using smbcontrol in order to change the daemon’s debug level?
- Sending a message of type ________ to a Samba daemon using smbcontrol changes the daemon’s debug level. (Only specify the name of the message type without command or options)