Last Week Results!
Related 1Y0-230 Questions & Answers
- Which two entities can the administrator select on the NetScaler?
- Which mode should the administrator disable on the NetScaler to facilitate the addition of the new router and successfully route the packets?
- How can the administrator use NetScaler Management and Analytics System (MAS) to accomplish this requirement?
- Which two deployment methods does remote desktop protocol (RDP) proxy support? (Choose two.)
- Which type of virtual server can the administrator use to meet this requirement?
- Which three services can the StoreFront monitor probe to determine the state of the StoreFront server? (Choose three.)
- What can the administrator add next to complete the configuration of the LDAP?
- Which two timeout settings can the administrator configure to meet the requirements?
- What can the administrator configure to resolve this issue?
- server that is load-balanced by the NetScaler?
- Scenario: A Citrix Administrator needs to add 10 new servers to an existing server farm. The new servers are configured to serve the same applications and connections and are twice the capacity of the existing servers. The administrator wants to ensure that they are being fully utilized. Currently in the environment, the default load-balancing method is being used.
- How can the administrator accomplish this?
- What can a Citrix Administrator do to prevent users from viewing this message?
- Which option is needed to configure the NetScaler Gateway to provide users with multiple logon options after successful authentication, if the users are connected through clientless access?
- Which two components need to be configured for SmartAccess? (Choose two.)