Last Week Results!
Related 1Y0-340 Questions & Answers
- The NetScaler Management and Analytics System (NMAS) collects inventory from the instance by sending a(n) ____________ request. (Choose the correct option to complete the sentence.)
- Which setting can the engineer enable in order to avoid false-positive learned rules?
- Which two security checks invoke sessionization? (Choose two.)
- The NetScaler processes HTTP/2 web client connections to the backend web servers by _________. (Choose the correct option to complete the sentence.)
- The NetScaler logging client server can be installed and configured to store the log for ___________. (Choose the correct option to complete the sentence.)
- Which cookie consistency security feature will the engineer configure in the following configuration to achieve the desired results?
- An attacker inserting a malicious code that compromises the trust relationship between users and a web application is an example of a (n) _____ attack. (Choose the correct option to complete the sentence.)
- Which two requests will be blocked after enabling this check?
- Which security option falls under the Negative Security Model for Citrix Application Firewall?
- Which aspect of NetScaler Management and Analytics System (NMAS) can be used to monitor end-to-end ICA traffic flowing through a NetScaler ADC?
- Which two threats can be prevented by using IP Reputation? (Choose two.)
- Which parameter will the engineer add in the CLI to encrypt the credit card numbers in the logs?
- Which setting can the engineer configure to meet this requirement?
- How does NMAS alert the engineer about non-compliance?