Last Week Results!
Related 500-440 Questions & Answers
- If Call Router Side A has device majority and its Ethernet private network NIC fails, which two events occur?
- Which two system responses are valid if the Cisco UCCE (centralized deployment with remote branches which includes agents, phones and desktops only) and the remote branch lose the public network connection to both of the data centers? (Choose two.)
- Which three features or functionalities does Cisco Unified Communications Manager provide for Cisco Unified CCE and Cisco Unified Customer Voice Portal? (Choose three.)
- In a Cisco Finesse 10.0(x) deployment, in Supervisor Gadget under the Queue Statistics pane, which option describes what the Other column represents?
- Which three features does Cisco Finesse provide as an out-of-the-box agent desktop? (Choose three.)
- Which Cisco Unified Border Element configuration is correct when deployed with Cisco UCCE Unified CVP?
- In the Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Outbound Option with SIP Dialer, which two Dialing Modes apply to Transfer to IVR based campaigns? (Choose two.)
- In Cisco Finesse 10.0(x), Which is the last operation a supervisor needs to perform in order to intercept the call?
- Which three statements about the Cisco Unified CVP Post Call Survey (PCS) are true? (Choose three.)
- Which statement about when you deploy Cisco UCCE 12,000 agent deployment model where each physical CPU core is mapped 1-1 with a vCPU is true?
- For the Cisco Contact Center Enterprise Outbound option, which Cisco Unified Communications Manager feature can be used to disable ring back during transfer to agent for a scenario that involves SIP trunks?
- Which two resources are sized by using Erlang-B?
- Which three options are those messages?
- Which option is the recommended configuration?
- When using microapps, which core components are required for calls that originate from Cisco Unified Communications Manager to Cisco Unified CVP using Comprehensive mode?