Last Week Results!
Related CTFL Questions & Answers
- Which of the following statements about risks is most accurate?
- Topic 3, Scenario 3 "Tool Selection and Implementation"
- Explain how the above mentioned report may differ from a report that you produce for the project manager, who is a test specialist Select TWO items from the following options that can be used to report to the project manager and would not be included in a report to senior management. 1 credit
- When assembling a test team to work on an enhancement to an existing system, which of the following has the highest level of test independence?
- Which aspect in the test estimate is the main risk in this project? 1 credit
- Which of the following would be the most significant input to estimating the time to carry out the specified testing tasks?
- For which of the following activities in the fundamental test process would an incident management tool be most useful?
- Since the system is in the medical domain and therefore in the safety critical area, testing needs to be rigorous and evidence is required that the system has been adequately tested. Identify THREE measures that would typically be part of the test approach in this domain and which are not always applicable in other domains! 1 credit
- Identify the THREE types of formal peer reviews that can be recognized. 1 credit
- During the software development process, at what point can the test process start?
- The introduction of reviews and inspections has often failed as a process improvement action.
- Which of the following is a project risk mitigation step you might take as test manager? 1 credit
- What is the Risk Priority Number for risk item number 2? 2 credits
- Which test management control option is most appropriate to adopt under these circumstances? 2 credits
- Which of the following metrics can be used to measure the effectiveness of the testing process in achieving one of those objectives?