Last Week Results!
Related E20-526 Questions & Answers
- How much physical XtremIO capacity will be allocated during this process?
- At which point is data compressed when a host sends data to the XtremIO storage system?
- At a minimum, how many X-Bricks are needed in a single cluster to meet this requirement?
- Based on XtremIO Data Protection, how many dedicated hot spare disks per X-Brick are required?
- What is the recommended XtremIO best practice for zoning?
- Based on best practice, what is the maximum number of paths a host should have to an XtremIO volume?
- However, the volume creation fails. What caused the process to fail?
- Based on XtremIO best practice, which byte sector size should be used for volumes hosting Oracle database files?
- When using XtremIO storage with Solaris (SPARC), what is the EMC recommended I/O size that will deliver sequential I/O more efficiently to XtremIO?
- A customer is interested in transitioning their traditional infrastructure to the Cloud by implementing ViPR software-defined storage in an XtremIO environment. Which capabilities will EMC ViPR software-defined storage provide to XtremIO?
- What is an accurate statement about I/O transfers?
- How should a storage administrator navigate to different XtremIO clusters from the XMS GUI if the administrator has more than one cluster managed by the same XMS?
- How many XtremlO LUNs should be assigned to the FRA disk groups?
- Which RESTful method should be used to complete this task?
- Which recommended XtremIO model meets the customer’s needs?