Last Week Results!
Related E20-597 Questions & Answers
- What is a key feature of the EMC NetWorker Module for Databases and Applications?
- What is the EMC NetWorker nsraddadmin command used for?
- Which component would you recommend adding to the backup environment?
- An EMC NetWorker server has been configured to stage an adv_file type device upon reaching a high water mark of 80%. After the staging begins, what rule determines when the staging process ends?
- What is the path of the backup data from the client to the media?
- What best describes backups in this case?
- When the EMC NetWorker management console server and the EMC NetWorker server are installed on different hosts, what is required to administer EMC NetWorker server from the EMC NetWorker management console server?
- What is a characteristic of the EMC NetWorker capacity licensing model?
- Which EMC application should the backup administrator use?
- When backing up a Lotus Domino database with EMC NetWorker Module for Databases and Applications, how is the Lotus Domino backup level determined?
- Which parameter must be set?
- Which EMC NetWorker functionality should be used to find this information?
- Which method would you use to recover a file to its same location when the entry for that file no longer exists in the client file index?
- Which EMC NetWorker feature allows for a failed backup to restart at a known good point prior to the backup failure?
- Which configuration change is required to redirect the reports to the printer?