Last Week Results!
Related H13-522-ENU Questions & Answers
- Which of the following scenarios is involving differential disk files in FusionCompute?
- A physical machine has a CPU. The CPU is a 4-core and 8-thread. The FusionCompute creates a virtual machine on the host. Each virtual machine is assigned a vcpu. How many virtual machines can run on the physical host at the same time?
- Log in to a Windows virtual machine and find that there is a C drive and a D drive in the resource manager, which means that the disk file of this virtual machine is two VHD files.
- Please Answer Questions Follow The Prompts Below
- The three virtual machines share one CPU thread, and the main amount is 2.86Hz. The resource reservation of VM1 is 1000MHZ, VM2 and VM3 do not reserve resources; the quota of VM1 is 1000, the quota of VM2K is 2000, the quota of VM3 is 4000; the upper limit of three virtual machines is 2000MHZ; the CPU usage of three virtual machines is 100% of cases, the CPU resource of VM3 is ().
- Which of the following description about the resource pool in FusionStorage is correct?
- Which of the following situations require network virtualization? (Multiple choice)
- Which of the following description about the use of NAS storage on FusionCompute is correct?
- Compared to OVS, DVS and Neutroru, which of the following statement is wrong?
- Which of the following scenarios is suitable for DRS dynamic resource scheduling in FuisonSphere? (Multiple choice)
- The virtual machine VHD format file exported from the Hyper-V can be directly imported into the FusionCompute for use.
- For computational virtualization, which ofo the following description is correct? (Multiple choice)
- The FusionCompute uses FC SAN storage. You need to purchase additional 10GE Ethernet switches and HBA cards.
- FusionStorage uses two-copy mode. When data is written, the data is written to ( ) and the data write success signal is returned.
- After the Server San system is expanded, which of the following stored indicators have been improved? (Multiple choice)