Last Week Results!
Related H19-309-ENU Questions & Answers
- Huawei desktop cloud integrated machine form supports full memory desktop.
- The Huawei FusioSphere component corresponding to VMWare’s NSX product is ().
- FusionStorage supports up to 2000 nodes.
- The maximum number of nodes supported by FusionStorage is:
- Education scenario Desktop cloud deployment, which of the following is not Huawei’s advantage?
- The FusionSphere 5.0 version adds the "Multiple Data Center Management" function to support the unified management of 32 data centers.
- The advantages of Huawei’s distributed storage system are (Multiple choices)
- Which of the following is one of the biggest features of developing a test cloud scenario?
- Why does the Huawei FusionStooage distributed storage engine have high IO read/write performance? (Multiple choices)
- Which kinds of hardware deployment form does desktop cloud solutions support? (Multiple Choice)
- Where is the system reliability design of FusionSphere reflected in? (Multiple Choice)
- The customer plans to build a new e-government cloud data center and build a disaster recovery data center in the same city to carry the IT business systems of various government departments in the region. The customer selected Huawei FusionSphere 5.0 as the virtualization platform, considering data protection and business applications. The vMotion and HA technologies are used in the primary data center to protect the VMs reliability. The VMs are backed up to the disaster recovery data center for data protection, and the UItraVR disaster recovery technology is implemented for the key service systems to achieve application protection, which version of FusionSphere should be selected when configuring the quotation?
- Which of the following scenarios is applicable to GPU hardware virtualization?
- The features supported by the FusionSphere 5.0 version that added support for graphics processing scenarios are:
- Using a strong consistent data control protocol, for F+1 copy, what is the maximum number of copies can be faulty, and the service is continuously interrupted?