Save 25% with Coupon Code "pdfprep"
Premium Q&As: 331
Last update: December 24, 2022
Last Week Results!
Related H31-341-ENU Questions & Answers
- When creating single station optical crossover, an error message "The direction of the cable is wrong selected" appears. The possible reason is?
- When creating a Client path using the path method, if the RL0S alarm is generated on the line card, the path cannot be created.
- The following is the client-side logical port of the board in the standard mode.
- Which of the following is a good way to avoid creating discrete paths? (Multiple Choice)
- MPLS APS is a network protection mechanism that implements service creation through the detection function of MPLS OAM.
- ODUk SNCP protection cannot be automatically switched. The possible reasons are: (Multiple Choice)
- Which of the following description of the performance parameters of line fiber quality monitoring is wrong?
- Which of the following is the data that needs to be collected and saved in the event of a failure? (Multiple Choice)
- The reasons for the discrete business are? (Multiple choice)
- The following description of the ASDN software structure, the correct ones are: (Multiple Choice)
- When the NNI port attribute is configured on the same subnet, the IP addresses of the ports on different links can be duplicated.
- Which of the following description of the principle of automatic protection switching of the standard SSM protocol is correct? (Multiple Choice)
- Which of the following SOM systems is not monitored?
- When 10-minute error-free test is performed on a certain wavelength division channel, the local end uses the SDH analyzer to interconnect with the client-side interface of the OTU board. The peer OTU client-side interface needs to perform fiber self-loop. When you are self-looping, you must add solid decay.
- OLA sites can also use ESC.
There are no reviews yet.