Last Week Results!
Related 600-660 Questions & Answers
- How are the STP BPDUs forwarded over Cisco ACI fabric?
- What is a design implication for Cisco ACI using an application-centric approach?
- Which two actions are the Cisco best practices to configure NIC teaming load balancing for Cisco UCS B-Series blades that are connected to the Cisco ACI leaf switches? (Choose two.)
- What is the purpose of the Forwarding Tag (FTAG) in Cisco ACI?
- Which action should be taken in Cisco ACI to reassign a unique globally scoped pcTag to an EPG that provides a global contract?
- Which action limits IP address learning in BD1?
- How is the ARP request from VM1 forwarded when VM2 is not learned in the Cisco ACI fabric?
- Which approach does Cisco ACI use to achieve multidestination packet forwarding between leaf switches in the same fabric?
- What must be configured to allow the PBR node (LB-int) to monitor the availability of the endpoint that is in the EPG server?
- What is a characteristic of a stretched bridge domain solution between Cisco ACI sites with Layer 2 flood disabled?
- Which three actions should be taken to implement the vPC in the Cisco ACI fabric?
- What must be configured in the service graph to redirect HTTP traffic between the EPG client and EPG server to go through the Cisco ASA firewall?
- What are two characteristics of network-centric design in Cisco ACI? (Choose two.)
- Which configuration should be applied on the interface Eth1/10 on the ISN-1 device?
- A leaf receives unicast traffic that is destined to an unknown source, and spine proxy is enabled in the corresponding bridge domain