Last Week Results!
Related 7392X Questions & Answers
- Which type of virtual routing allows calls among call centers to achieve improved Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) load-balance by comparing sites?
- Which statement is true about this scenario?
- Which option describes a feature access code?
- Which statement describes the purpose and function of a hunt group?
- Which statement about concurrent agent user licenses is true?
- What are the four mandatory and optional parameters in a Vector Directory Number (VDN) configuration? (Choose four.)
- What must be administered so that Direct Agent calls are measured properly?
- Which call center feature can the customer use to track their defined call types?
- To allow this agent to wrap up a call, which parameter should be adjusted?
- To meet this requirement, to which type of call distribution method should the hunt group be configured?
- Which two statements describe the benefits of using Expert Agent Selection (EAS)? (Choose two.)
- Which scope is defined by the time-of-day (TOD) variable?
- What provides built-in real-time and historical reporting capabilities for the call center, including reports for Splits/Skills, Agents, Vector Directory Numbers (VDNs) and Trunk Groups?
- To ensure that the resources are configured, what should be done first?
- What is an abbreviated dialing list that is defined for the entire organization?