Last Week Results!
Related C_SM100_7208 Questions & Answers
- The phase for implementation roadmap where you implement business and process requirements based on the Business Blueprint. Activities include customizing in the Implementation Guide, software enhancements, special programming, building and executing test plans, and signing-off the configured system.
- SAP Netweaver components are: (Choose five)
- Identify the following activities that is part of the project management features of the SAP Solution Manager from the items listed below. (Select all that apply)
- Features of the business blueprint: (Choose all that apply)
- It is an advance feature of SAP Solution Manager that provides all functionality to centrally analyze and monitor a complete SAP solution.
- Which statements are correct?
- Which common usage scenario is missing from the following usage scenarios? Implement SAP solutions, Monitor SAP solutions, Manage Service Desk.Link to SAP services, Upgrade SAP solutions.
- Which functions are available using SAP Solution Manager Monitoring and Alerting Infrastructure (MAI) templates? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.
- Why solution manager Faster implementation and more efficient operations of solutions:
- With "E-Learning Management" you can educate end users about new or changed processes.
- Which statements are correct for SAP Solution Manager scenario? (Choose two)
- Solution Monitoring enables: (Choose all that apply)
- E-Learning is not the way of performing end-user training.
- Which SLD role is required?
- Monitoring sections within the SAP Solution Manager are: (Select all that apply)