Last Week Results!
Related H11-828-ENU Questions & Answers
- In this scenario, which of the following statements is CORRECT?
- Which of the following statements is CORRECT about self-service?
- In a multi-node centralized network, there is a central node with a U1981 deployed, and two branch nodes, one with a U1911 and the other with a U1960. When SIP user A under U1911 calls POTS user B under U1960, the path along which the call’s SIP signaling is transmitted is ().
- In external network access scenarios of the eSpace UC solution, eSpace UC clients (for example, eSpace Desktop) on external networks finally register with the ( ) to implement the voice function.
- The SoftConsole has the ( ) service features. (Multiple Choice)
- Which of the following methods can be used to solve the problem?
- What are the possible causes when eSpace Desktop fails to initiate an instant conference? (Multiple Choice)
- In a multi-node centralized network, there is a central node with a U1981 deployed and a branch node with a U1911 deployed. SIP user A under U1911 calls an external PSTN user through the branch node’s El trunk. After the call is connected, the path along which the RTP streams are transmitted is ().
- AR routers provide flexible slot combinations. Two SIC slots can be combined into one WSIC slot. Two SIC slots and the WSIC slot below can be combined into one XSIC slot by removing the guide rail.
- About the multimedia conference service, which of the following statements are CORRECT? (Multiple Choice)
- In a scenario where the AR provides the local regeneration function, a call fails. During the fault locating process, to identify the calling and called number information before and after the number change, obtain the debugging information of the ( ) module.
- In a multi-node centralized call management network, when local node is connected to the central active and standby node, the SIP trunks and the office route selection codes are automatically created after a distributed network is configured.
- In the local regeneration scenario, assume that user A is a SIP user in branch site 1 and user B is a PSTN user outside branch site 1. User A calls user B through the gateway in branch site 1. In the case that local regeneration occurs in branch site 1, RTP streams go through the following path after user A calls user B and the call between user A and user B is set up: ().
- About the local regeneration call source of U1900 series unified gateways, which of the following statements are CORRECT? (Multiple Choice)
- In the eSpace UC solution, at least ( ) network adapters must be configured for the eSpace Audio Recorder in a single-node system.