Last Week Results!
Related H31-411-ENU Questions & Answers
- Which of the following transport bearer technologies is used in the transport protocol of the S1 interface?
- Which of the following is incorrect about EPC deployment?
- Improve the system performance of the adjacent frequency coexistence system and suppress coexistence interference. From the perspective of radio frequency, which aspects should be considered? (Multiple choice)
- The multiple access technology adopted by LTE uplink and downlink is OFDMA.
- In the Uu interface protocol stack, the consistency check function is not performed on the PDCP control plane.
- If you want to install a cabinet that needs to be prepared for electricity and works at high temperatures, which of the following equipment will you use?
- The PLMN is composed of MCC and MNC.
- Which of the following authentication vectors does the network use for UE authentication in LTE?
- The eNodeB supports to configure the S1/X2 interface through Link and End-point.
- If the negotiation mode is inconsistent on both ends of the FE/GE optical port of the UMPT board, the optical port may be down. After some time, the auto-negotiation will be restored.
- Which of the following interfaces uses both the GTP-C protocol and the CTP-U protocol?
- If the PDP Type requested by the UE is IPv4v6, the signed PDP Type is also IPv4v6, but the MME does not support dual stack. In this case, which of the following PDP Type may the UE obtain finally? (Multiple choice)
- Which of the following formats are supported for LTE data configuration files to export? (Multiple choice)
- In which of the following processes, the MME cannot allocate a TA List to the UE?
- In the APM30H and TMC11H (Power Cabinet), the SLPU is optional as a relay signal protection unit. It is installed in the 1U space at the top of the cabinet and is equipped with UELP/UFLP.