You are developing an HTML5 web application for a surveyor company that displays topographic images.
The application must:
• Display the topographic images at different zoom levels without loss of detail
• Print the topographic images without loss of detail
• Work from only one source file for each topographic image
You need to ensure that the topographic images display according to the requirements.
Which HTML5 element should you use?
A . SVG
B . CANVAS
C . SAMP
D . AREA
* SVG stands for Scalable Vector Graphics
SVG is used to define graphics for the Web
SVG is a W3C recommendation
* The HTML <svg> element (introduced in HTML5) is a container for SVG graphics.
SVG has several methods for drawing paths, boxes, circles, text, and graphic images.
Reference: HTML5 SVG
Leave a Reply